Episode 05 – Financial Mistake To Avoid When Buying A Condo
Many aspiring first time property investors made this mistake. Which is the affordability. Recently I met a client who invested a property without understanding their financial risk involved especially if they can afford it. In this video, let me share what is the comfortable ratio between monthly salary earned and amount used for property monthly instalment
Share Article To:
- Episode 40 – Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Episode 39 – Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- Episode 38 – New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Episode 37 – Properties That I Will Avoid
- Episode 36 – Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- Episode 35 – New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Episode 34 – Sell High, Buy High. True?
- Episode 33 – 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Episode 32 – Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?
- Episode 31 – #1 Grave Mistake Buyers Made When Buying A Second Property Investment