Financial Mistake To Avoid When Buying A Condo
Many aspiring first time property investors made this mistake. Which is the affordability. Recently I met a client who invested a property without understanding their financial risk involved especially if they can afford it. In this video, let me share what is the comfortable ratio between monthly salary earned and amount used for property monthly instalment
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Properties That I Will Avoid
- Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Sell High, Buy High. True?
- 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?