Should You Pay Off Your Outstanding Loan As Soon?
“Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?” – This is a common question I always face meeting Property Owners.
In fact, I believe that many Property Owners are more keen to quickly pay off their Mortgage due to the fear of paying more bank interest over the years.
So the common habit is that as long as there is extra cash or CPF Funds, they will use it to reduce their current property outstanding loan. Are you the same as well? ?
??♂️In this video, I will be doing a financial breakdown to share what is the difference of amount and interest when you do a partial repayment.
And eventually draw a conclusion to let you understand whether paying off your Mortgage early or having that extra funds in your bank account/CPF is important
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Properties That I Will Avoid
- Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Sell High, Buy High. True?
- 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?