Is It Worth Paying ABSD For Second Property
Is it really worth paying ABSD (Additional Buyer Stamp Duty) Tax in Singapore for your second property investment? ??
This question is definitely common especially to those who have doubts selling their current property but keen to invest in another property ?
In this video, I will do a simple financial breakdown to compare between the cost of paying the ABSD and how long will it take to cover the cost through the monthly rental of the property.
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Properties That I Will Avoid
- Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Sell High, Buy High. True?
- 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?