Episode 09 – Is It Worth Paying ABSD For Second Property
Is it really worth paying ABSD (Additional Buyer Stamp Duty) Tax in Singapore for your second property investment? 🇸🇬
This question is definitely common especially to those who have doubts selling their current property but keen to invest in another property 🤔
In this video, I will do a simple financial breakdown to compare between the cost of paying the ABSD and how long will it take to cover the cost through the monthly rental of the property.
Share Article To:
- Episode 40 – Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Episode 39 – Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- Episode 38 – New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Episode 37 – Properties That I Will Avoid
- Episode 36 – Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- Episode 35 – New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Episode 34 – Sell High, Buy High. True?
- Episode 33 – 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Episode 32 – Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?
- Episode 31 – #1 Grave Mistake Buyers Made When Buying A Second Property Investment