Not Upgrading Because Property Sizes Are Getting Smaller?
You are probably not interested in upgrading to a Pte Property especially those New Launches because you feel that the sizes are really small which you may not be able to accept
This is a very common issue especially when I met quite a lot of home owners who are seeking to upgrade but are disappointed with the sizes 😔
Welcome to my Facebook Live Episode 10 where I share my opinions on this topic “I am not upgrading because property sizes are getting smaller” 😓
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Properties That I Will Avoid
- Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Sell High, Buy High. True?
- 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?