Freehold vs Leasehold (Part 2)
Freehold Vs Leasehold Singapore
Are you trying to figure out which would be a better property investment in Singapore? Freehold or Leasehold?
This is definitely a common topic for property buyers and many have their own opinions
In this video, I will share what are the main 3 big reasons why buyers would prefer to buy a freehold property rather than a leasehold property 😊
But having said that, does it necessarily mean that Freehold property performance over the years is better than Leasehold Property? 🙋🏻♂️
Hence I will also extract 2 projects (Freehold and Leasehold) and compare their performance over the years to debunk the myth that Freehold is alway better than Leasehold in Singapore
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Properties That I Will Avoid
- Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Sell High, Buy High. True?
- 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?