Will You Achieve Better Capital Growth If You Hold On To Your Property Longer
Does The Longer You Hold Your Property, The Better The Capital Growth?
Recently I met many home owners and they shared with me their thoughts about property investment and one of those was that they would prefer to hold their property as long as possible because they feel that the capital gains will be much higher
?Is this really true? ?
Thought it would be very interesting if I can share my opinions today ?
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Properties That I Will Avoid
- Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Sell High, Buy High. True?
- 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?