Episode 23 – Will You Achieve Better Capital Growth If You Hold On To Your Property Longer
Does The Longer You Hold Your Property, The Better The Capital Growth?
Recently I met many home owners and they shared with me their thoughts about property investment and one of those was that they would prefer to hold their property as long as possible because they feel that the capital gains will be much higher
🤨Is this really true? 🤨
Thought it would be very interesting if I can share my opinions today 😄
Share Article To:
- Episode 40 – Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Episode 39 – Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- Episode 38 – New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Episode 37 – Properties That I Will Avoid
- Episode 36 – Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- Episode 35 – New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Episode 34 – Sell High, Buy High. True?
- Episode 33 – 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Episode 32 – Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?
- Episode 31 – #1 Grave Mistake Buyers Made When Buying A Second Property Investment