Blk 293D Compassvale Crescent | 5 Room HDB in Sengkang
Compassvale Boardwalk, is a new HDB cluster in Sengkang that has recently MOP. It was completed in 2015 and has a 94 years lease remaining. Compassvale Boardwalk comprises of five 15-storey residential blocks of 474 units of 4 and 5 room Standard flats
Price: $650,000 (Negotiable)
Blk 293D Compassvale Crescent | District 19 | Sengkang |1215 Sqft | 113 Sqm | Corner Unit | High Level | Quiet Facing | Main Door Faces West | Beautifully Renovated | Bright and Windy
Contact Gaynor | 93667909 for viewing appointment
About The Author:
I have built my career in the real estate industry based on this philosophy with a solution-based approach. To me, property purchase is more than just transactions; it is helping my clients make the most out of their money. And I absolutely pride myself for being able to do that for the past ten years with over hundreds of clients who have benefited from my unconventional but highly effective approach.
Making Property Simple, one home at a time!
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Mistakes Sellers Make When “Pricing” Their Property
- Sellers Must Never Neglect “Feelings” Of Buyer
- Property Investment Gone Wrong … Owner LOST $1.99 Million!
- Couple Escaped Buying Wrong Property Investment. “We Were Glad To Hear From A Second Opinion”
- How We Turn Our Home (HDB) Into An Investment
- Can You Really Afford A $1 Million Property?
- How To Invest In Property In Singapore – Important Factors That You Must Know
- POLL – Why You Would Not Consider Upgrading From HDB To Condo
- Why Your First Property Purchase Is Important