Coco Palms | 4 Bedroom | Blk 33, Stack 66
Coco Palms is a large, mixed development located in Pasir Ris Grove in District 18. It has 944 residential units ranging from 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms. It has a fantastic range of facilities with 6 retail units. Coco Palms is very close by with just an 8-minute walk to Pasir Ris MRT Station. It is also close to White Sands Mall with plenty of shopping and dining options, and a bus interchange. The TPE is also very close to Coco Palms giving easy access to other areas of the island.
Price: $1.7 Mil (Negotiable)
Blk 33, Stack 66 | 1259 Sqft/ 117 Sqm | High Floor | Pool Facing |Well Renovated | Bright and Windy
Contact Gaynor Lim – 93667909 for a viewing appointment today
I have built my career in the real estate industry based on this philosophy with a solution-based approach. To me, property purchase is more than just transactions; it is helping my clients make the most out of their money. And I absolutely pride myself for being able to do that for the past ten years with over hundreds of clients who have benefited from my unconventional but highly effective approach.
Making Property Simple, one home at a time!
Share Article To:
- Can you actually time the property market?
- Mistakes Sellers Make When “Pricing” Their Property
- Sellers Must Never Neglect “Feelings” Of Buyer
- Property Investment Gone Wrong … Owner LOST $1.99 Million!
- Couple Escaped Buying Wrong Property Investment. “We Were Glad To Hear From A Second Opinion”
- How We Turn Our Home (HDB) Into An Investment
- Can You Really Afford A $1 Million Property?
- How To Invest In Property In Singapore – Important Factors That You Must Know
- POLL – Why You Would Not Consider Upgrading From HDB To Condo
- Why Your First Property Purchase Is Important