Episode 19 – How Does Property Investment Related To Your Kid’s Primary 1 Registration
Today is a very interesting topic which is meant for parents that are preparing their Kids for Primary 1 Registration 👦👧
And hence, one of the criteria to enter the good schools is that you have to stay in a property that is within 1/2 km from the school 🏫
I believed many parents are stressed buying the right property as well 😞
Recently, I met many parents who have concerns over the property that they are looking for 🏘️ 🙋🏻♂️
Hence today I will be sharing over my Facebook Live on this topic regards to my recent sharing to parents on what can be a viable option
Share Article To:
- Episode 40 – Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Episode 39 – Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- Episode 38 – New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Episode 37 – Properties That I Will Avoid
- Episode 36 – Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- Episode 35 – New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Episode 34 – Sell High, Buy High. True?
- Episode 33 – 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Episode 32 – Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?
- Episode 31 – #1 Grave Mistake Buyers Made When Buying A Second Property Investment