Episode 34 – Sell High, Buy High. True?
I always hear this common phrase, “Even if I sell my property at a high price, I also will need to buy another property at a high price. So what is the point?”
Today, let’s visit this topic together.
Share Article To:
- Episode 40 – Ask Gaynor – Commonly Asked Questions
- Episode 39 – Can A Couple Really Buy 2 Properties With Just $6000?
- Episode 38 – New Launch Vs Resale – Which Is Right For You?
- Episode 37 – Properties That I Will Avoid
- Episode 36 – Singapore Property Market 2020 – Will You Buy During Covid-19
- Episode 35 – New Topic: Client’s Property Case Study
- Episode 34 – Sell High, Buy High. True?
- Episode 33 – 4 Common Pitfalls Property Buyers / Investors Make!
- Episode 32 – Why Is It A Bad Idea To Rent Out Your HDB While Renting Another Place To Stay?
- Episode 31 – #1 Grave Mistake Buyers Made When Buying A Second Property Investment